Operations Administrator – Applications Support
Mandeville Operations Management Inc.
- 70% - system application maintenance, problem resolution, testing and documentation, -Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- 5%- Field incoming problems to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical applications
- 5% -Document all pertinent end user identification Information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue
- 5% -Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- 5% - Communicate/track application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders, coordinate with department heads to assess departmental application training needs and objectives
- 5% - Act as resource to the team and assist with training new staff.
- 5% - Perform other duties as assigned.
- Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Concern for Order - Reflects an underlying drive to reduce uncertainty in the surrounding environment
- Customer Service Orientation - Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs
- Developing Others - Involves a genuine intent to foster the long-term learning or development of others
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues
- Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required
- IFIC Operations Course required
- Minimum 5-7 years of dealer back office operations experience in an IIROC and MFDA dealer.
- Registered products experience.
Reporting to: Director, Operations
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.