Help Desk Analyst and Administrative Coordinator
For our affiliate, AIC Global Holdings Inc.
- Provide effective technical and general functional support to the user community by creating and resolving tickets in the system from requests initiated within the Help Desk phone and email queues. Adhere to phone and email etiquette standards.
- Provide effective technical and general functional support to the user community by onsite workstation, printer, fax visits to perform advanced troubleshooting when required. Ensure that client downtime is minimal during onsite visits. Ensure workstation standard builds are adhered to if software or OS installs / patches / changes are required.
- Monitor BAS, fire and AFX systems as well as perform daily system checks to ensure specific systems are functionally intact. Expediently alert necessary teams of failed checks or issues to avoid unnecessary user community downtime or building malfunction.
- Assist with various administrative tasks including processing invoices, preparing courier shipments, receiving and delivery of mail, courier and supplies, maintaining toner, fax, printer inventory and leases
- Liaise with vendors, tenants and contractors (as needed)
- Actively participate department meetings, Fire and Safety Team, Health & Safety Team, monthly building inspections and fire drills including ability to assist with fire panel and maglock resets.
- Actively participate in various technical initiatives and projects as required by Management.
- Assist staff in various departments moving boxes and/or heavy items
- Note: Required to lift packages of up to 20kg (50 lbs) in weight
- Analytical Thinking - Identifies the cause-and-effect relationship between two aspects of a situation
- Business Acumen - Possesses basic knowledge of the business
- Concern for Order - Checks own work for accuracy
- Customer Service Orientation - Acts to make things better for the customer
- Flexibility – Applies rules flexibly
- Information Seeking - Asks a series of probing questions to get at the root of a situation
- Initiative – Is decisive in a time-sensitive situation
- Teamwork and Cooperation - Cooperates with team members
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma required, Systems or Technology
- Basic TCPIP Networking desired
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience with IP video surveillance, AV equipment and/or security systems is an asset.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.