For our affiliate, AIC Global Holdings
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations / analysis in a timely and accurate manner. Assist in the preparation of audit schedules for the year-end audits.
- Perform daily and weekly accounting functions relating to payments, transfers and any other duties as assigned.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Prepare and reconcile HST, sales tax and payroll remittances
- Participate in team meetings to promote team building, review new policies and procedures and assist in problem identification and resolution.
- Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence - Makes specific changes to improve performance
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces - Identifies the cause-and-effect relationship between two aspects of a situation
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance - Possesses basic knowledge of the business
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Taking action to continuously learn in order to improve individual professionalism and effectiveness within the organisation - Applies updated skills and abilities
- Concern for Order - Reflects an underlying drive to reduce uncertainty in the surrounding environment - Checks own work for accuracy
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues - Investigates the problem or situation beyond routine questioning
- Initiative – The ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities - Is decisive in a time-sensitive situation
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively - Expresses positive attitudes and expectations of team or team members
- Enrollment in CPA program required
- 2 – 3 years of previous accounting experience.
- Previous experience working with Great Plains Dynamics is desired.
- Previous tax experience an asset.
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.