For Mandeville Operations Management Inc.
- Collect and analyze company data from a variety of sources (annual reports, press releases, broker reports and other company documents) in order to monitor current holdings and to identify possible new investments for the accounts.
- Co-author newsletters, briefs and fund reports for annual and semi-annual reports, and various other marketing materials.
- Assist the CIO by meeting with Mandeville Advisors across Canada in order to stimulate sales.
- Respond to questions from Advisors regarding investment philosophy and other public information regarding the Mandeville Separately Managed Accounts.
- Conduct managed account reviews and provided detailed reporting and risk management follow-up to the CIO and interaction with Mandeville’s licensed Portfolio Managers
- Coordinate the new accounts approval process for all managed and option accounts, including new account review, documentation, signoff and processing
- Develop models for current holdings with the goal of identifying the "drivers" of the business.
- Monitor portfolio composition, i.e. cash balances, stock weights, regional weightings, industry weightings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Achievement Orientation – A concern for working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Taking action to continuously learn in order to improve individual professionalism and effectiveness within the organisation
- Expertise - The ability and motivation to expand and use technical knowledge or to distribute work-related knowledge to others
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma
- Canadian Securities Course desired
- Chartered Financial Analyst (minimum level 1) desired
- 1-3 years of previous analytical or related experience required.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.