Portfolio Management Associate
For Mandeville Operations Management Inc.
- Assist the CIO supervising the managed account platforms, including Portfolio Manager program, Public SMA program and Private SMA program.
- Conduct managed account reviews and provided detailed reporting and risk management follow-up to the CIO and interaction with Mandeville’s licensed Portfolio Managers.
- Develop discretionary practice management processes, including model based-trading practices, and provide advisor training on Mandeville’s portfolio management and trading platform (d1g1t), including serving as a subject matter expert.
- Prepare Managed Accounts quarterly reports, portfolio cash flow management & oversight and corporate actions management.
- Managing the quarterly investment performance calculation process and Fact Sheet preparation & distribution.
- SMA Program Trading & Re-balancing activities.
- Know Your Product (KYP) reporting maintenance & updates.
- Portfolio Management System support to Investment Advisors.
- PM documentation maintenance including Investment Policy Statements and Portfolio Asset Allocation Tools.
- Support of marketing and business development efforts via working on presentation decks, coordination of translation activities and communication via our Advisor Services channels.
- Update and Maintain Portfolio Management training materials.
- Analytical Thinking - Understanding a situation, issue, problem, etc. by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Taking action to continuously learn in order to improve individual professionalism and effectiveness within the organisation
- Expertise - The ability and motivation to expand and use technical knowledge or to distribute work-related knowledge to others
- Information Seeking - Driven by an underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues
- Teamwork and Cooperation -Works cooperatively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in a business related field (i.e. B.Com/BBA) – Desired
- Canadian Securities Course – Essential
- Conduct and Practices Handbook – Essential
- CFA level 2 OR CIM – Essential
- Options Licensing – Desired
- CSC Related Courses – Essential
- Previous retail investment experience required.
- Knowledge of the Canadian investment industry and its regulatory framework, as well as key institutions, managers and products are considered desirable.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills are required.
Qualified applicants should email resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Mandeville, we support diversity and equity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.