Regional Sales Director
For our affiliate, Portland Investment Counsel Inc.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for developing business with broker / dealer / insurance distribution organizations. The position maintains strong relationships with various distribution channels and continuously communicates PIC’s investment philosophy and mission.
Our mission is to provide all wealth-seeking clients, institutions, and advisors with access to unique opportunities to co-invest with Portland Holdings in high quality private and alternative investments typically reserved for the affluent and institutional investor.
Develop business by:
- Achieving sales goals
- Maintaining strong relationships with the various distribution channels primarily those focusing on alternative investments and not bank-owned
- Make sales presentations to dealer representatives
- Provide service to dealer representatives
- Promote PIC’s current and new products in an ethical and positive manner
- Develop marketing programs and provide assistance with these programs in the field with Dealer Representatives
- Achievement Orientation - A concern for working well or surpassing a standard of excellence
- Business Acumen - The ability to understand the business implications of decisions and the ability to strive to improve organizational performance
- Commitment to Continuous Learning - Taking action to continuously learn in order to improve individual professionalism and effectiveness within the organisation
- Customer Service Orientation - Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the customer’s or client’s needs
- Flexibility - The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Impact and Influence - Implies an intention to persuade, convince, influence, or impress others in order to get them to go along with or to support the speaker’s agenda
- Relationship Building - The ability to build, maintain and manage ethical relationships, networks or contacts with people who are helpful in achieving work-related goals
- Self-Confidence - A belief in one’s own capability to accomplish a task and select an effective approach to a task or problem
- Bachelor’s Degree/College Diploma required,
- IFIC Sales Course required
- Canadian Securities Course required
- Minimum 5 years of previous financial services experience.
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry.
ABILITY TO TRAVEL IS A REQUIREMENT OF THIS POSITION
Qualified applicants should email resumes to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ability to travel is required.
Ability to travel is required.
We respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should any accommodation be required.